Friday, June 7, 2013

Church Women United (CWU) Gathering Today

Cake to Celebrate Scholarship Recipients!
Delicious Refreshments!
Location of Gathering:  Oak Meadow United Methodist Church
Inscription...
I am the child of the most High God.
I am the head and NOT the tail.
I come from a Royal Priesthood.
I am highly favored by God and man.
My hand shall prosper in ALL things that glorify the Lord.
I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me.
I AM ORDAINED FOR GREATNESS!

This morning, Belinda attended the monthly gathering of the CWU at the Oak Meadow United Methodist Church here in San Antonio. 

One of the things this ecumenical group of ladies does is to raise funds for scholarships for deserving people who are pursuing advanced education and who are active in their home churches. 

Just above is a picture of the tag that was on each gift bag that was distributed to the scholarship recipients.  Praise be to God for these women of action who make a difference in the lives of people in our community!

No comments:

Post a Comment